Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will it fit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HD F150 in garage.jpg HD F150 is about 5 inches from the garage door when it is down. So CT is 6 inches longer so I may end up with some dents in the washer and dryer ;-)

• Funny
Reactions: QUBO
cool, what is that? an 03? 04?
As you can see it was born on June 1, 2001. BTW I couldn't stand it even though I have 2+ years to work it all out, I actually have 7 3/4 inches space between the back bumper and the garage door. So at this point the CT should fit unless they change the length to over 232 inches. I still may have to back it in depending on where my plug gets installed.

Attachments

• HD f150 plack.jpg
    HD f150 plack.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 80
  • Informative
As you can see it was born on June 1, 2001. BTW I couldn't stand it even though I have 2+ years to work it all out, I actually have 7 3/4 inches space between the back bumper and the garage door. So at this point the CT should fit unless they change the length to over 232 inches. I still may have to back it in depending on where my plug gets installed.
it will be interesting to see how the bumper requirements work out for the CT, if anything makes the truck 4-6in longer, it will be that.

My garage is just under 236 inches. So it will be a very tight fit. Another option is to try to park it at an angle. I'm sure that they will have a cover for it so parking it outside may also be an option. Although, if parked outside w/o the cover, there probably won't be any issues due to the stainless steel.
The hypotenuse is longer than either side unfortunately.

electric dryer? You can charge from that plug with the right attachment. About 20 miles an hour typically.

Will it fit? My garage is only 20x20’.
I do not think it is going to fit. I am facing the same dilemma with my garage. My neighbors have trucks that are dimensionally similar to the cyber truck and they are not able to park inside their garages. That being said, it is not a deal breaker for me. I am really excited to have it. I have already checked out my parking situation at work to make sure I can get it into the underground parking garage. It will fit and there is free electric vehicle charging.
In the end, I will eventually move, have a garage built that fits the truck, and make sure that I have a solar roof to provide free power.