Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will Mobile Connector be in the car if I ordered it at the same time?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Canceled mine and ordered a new one as well. Car is coming next week and that original one still didn't ship, so I'm guessing that wouldn't have happened for months. Hopefully the new one ships fairly quickly.
I hope so. No order Update and no customer service update email. I intend to ask my service center when i pick up my car. Last ditch option is to buy one off of Facebook or eBay.

I dont know how long I would want to gamble with supercharging while waiting for an order to ship. Ideally one order ships and then maybe the $200 credit comes through and I can buy a spare that stays with the car.

Reactions: gene20354
I hope so. No order Update and no customer service update email. I intend to ask my service center when i pick up my car. Last ditch option is to buy one off of Facebook or eBay.

I dont know how long I would want to gamble with supercharging while waiting for an order to ship. Ideally one order ships and then maybe the $200 credit comes through and I can buy a spare that stays with the car.
Same for me. My new order has not shipped and my car is coming next week.

Looks good from my end. e-mail confirmation and pending credit card refund.
I have had a number of email exchanges with Tesla Shop Support and that still can't give me a ship date, but are claiming that the order is with the warehouse now and that it will be shipped even if I tried to cancel it. Just a bunch of BS I'm sure, but I hate dealing with returns if I ended up with two. Give the truly poor Tesla customer logistics software I think that there is a good chance that I might end up with two chargers and have only paid for one, but then 6 months down the road get charged for the second one again.

I ordered my mobile connector last week and it came in about 5 days
4B299B0D-38E6-4E7B-8921-0C0A7380D671.jpeg

Reactions: Redhill_qik
I have had a number of email exchanges with Tesla Shop Support and that still can't give me a ship date, but are claiming that the order is with the warehouse now and that it will be shipped even if I tried to cancel it. Just a bunch of BS I'm sure, but I hate dealing with returns if I ended up with two. Give the truly poor Tesla customer logistics software I think that there is a good chance that I might end up with two chargers and have only paid for one, but then 6 months down the road get charged for the second one again.
Decided to place a new order and cancel my original on 9/12, credit card charged for the new order and credit issued for the original order the same day. Label created on 9/14, UPS picked up on 9/15 and will be in my hands on 9/16. So much for the support BS of "past the point of no return in the warehouse" and can't be cancelled.

Decided to place a new order and cancel my original on 9/12, credit card charged for the new order and credit issued for the original order the same day. Label created on 9/14, UPS picked up on 9/15 and will be in my hands on 9/16. So much for the support BS of "past the point of no return in the warehouse" and can't be cancelled.
How did you get it cancelled so fast? I requested cancellation of my original order and it keeps showing cancelled order, but then it shows I cns cancel it again...

How did you get it cancelled so fast? I requested cancellation of my original order and it keeps showing cancelled order, but then it shows I cns cancel it again...
I just clicked the Cancel Order link next to the order in my account. Received a system email confirming the cancel about an hour later IIRC.

Last edited:
Reactions: codenameku
Update on my experience. Mobile charger was delivered yesterday. Credit issued for original order. Tesla never responded to the email that I sent 2 weeks ago inquiring about the order that I placed back in May when the car was ordered. Today is the day!! So excited to be getting my blue long range today!
Awesome. I’m glad the timing worked out. I never got a reply either.