Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will model Y mirrors work on a Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apparently they can't answer the phone, and the online chat says they have "no answers" about whether I can order the parts. (Let alone whether it would fit.)

It seems even if I owned a Model Y, I would have a lot of trouble getting the parts.

Apparently they can't answer the phone, and the online chat says they have "no answers" about whether I can order the parts. (Let alone whether it would fit.)

It seems even if I owned a Model Y, I would have a lot of trouble getting the parts.

Unfortunately, you have to walk into a service center and go to the parts desk to be told in person you can't have what you want.

• Funny
Reactions: AquaMan and KerryOH

Not surprising fhey don’t have parts for sell considering the model y just launched...