Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WILL order my 3 asap, most enthusiastically!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Tesla enthusiasts,

I, a Canadian Model 3 reservation holder, will definitely order as soon Tesla opens orders to the Ontario market.

As a Day 1 reservationists, standing in line for 3 hours at the Yorkdale S/C, I secured my place in the Tesla ramp-up line
by 12:30 pm......before the 8:00 pm world-wide public unveiling of Tesla's model 3.

My enthusiasm for the Tesla 3 is growing everyday, almost 2 years (less 20 days) since my reservation.
I applaud the superb EV that Tesla has produced to launch Elon Musk's goal of sustainable transportation for
the whole world!

Lately, there are signs that foreign reserved Tesla 3 (Canada) may become a realization sooner rather than later.
There are 2 factors supporting this assumption.

Firstly, since the factory production "nightmare" at Fremont has slowed down the ramp up to 5000 weekly production goal,
I believe the Tesla is now gearing for "full speed ahead" production for the 3rd quarter, namely July 1st 2018.
This move would maximize the number of reservation holders that would receive the $7500 US federal rebate

In the interim, perhaps Tesla will move up the delivery of all Tesla reservations for Canadian owners.
My expected delivery window changed from LATE 2018 to MID 2018.....3 months sooner!

Secondly, the Ontario government, just eliminated (March 9, 2018) the $14,000 provincial EV rebate for vehicles
priced above $75,000 Canadian (base price)
My Tesla 3 will approximately cost $70,000 CDN
Cost estimates: (Base $45,000 + $12,000 (LR) + $6,500 (AWD) + $6,500 (PUP)

Thirdly, there is an upcoming provincial election (June 12). The political winds are shifting in this province.
Now the Conservative Party and its leader, Trump-lite Doug Ford at the helm, would ELIMINATE the $14,000
EV rebate.
Therefore, it behooves Tesla to accelerate all Tesla production for the Ontario market asap.
I remember reading somewhere, that Ontario may have the 3rd highest reservations of Tesla 3 in North America.
Please verify Tesla enthusiasts if you have the facts.

Sorry, for being so long winded.
However, I do pray that my Tesla 3 will soon be born and released to the wilds of Ontario!

Hello Tesla enthusiasts,

I, a Canadian Model 3 reservation holder, will definitely order as soon Tesla opens orders to the Ontario market.

As a Day 1 reservationists, standing in line for 3 hours at the Yorkdale S/C, I secured my place in the Tesla ramp-up line
by 12:30 pm......before the 8:00 pm world-wide public unveiling of Tesla's model 3.

My enthusiasm for the Tesla 3 is growing everyday, almost 2 years (less 20 days) since my reservation.
I applaud the superb EV that Tesla has produced to launch Elon Musk's goal of sustainable transportation for
the whole world!

Lately, there are signs that foreign reserved Tesla 3 (Canada) may become a realization sooner rather than later.

Firstly, since the factory production "nightmare" at Fremont has slowed down the ramp up to 5000 weekly production goal,
I believe the Tesla is now gearing for "full speed ahead" production for the 3rd quarter, namely July 1st 2018.
This move would maximize the number of reservation holders that would receive the $7500 US federal rebate

In the interim, perhaps Tesla will move up the delivery of all Tesla reservations for Canadian owners.
My expected delivery window changed from LATE 2018 to MID 2018.....3 months sooner!

Secondly, the Ontario government, just eliminated (March 9, 2018) the $14,000 provincial EV rebate for vehicles

Thirdly, there is an upcoming provincial election (June 12). The political winds are shifting in this province.
Now the Conservative Party and its leader, Trump-lite Doug Ford at the helm, would ELIMINATE the $14,000
EV rebate.
Therefore, it behooves Tesla to accelerate all Tesla production for the Ontario market asap.
I remember reading somewhere, that Ontario may have the 3rd highest reservations of Tesla 3 in North America.

However, I do pray that my Tesla 3 will soon be born and released to the wilds of Ontario!
Got my invite today in Ontario.

Hello Tesla enthusiasts,

the whole world!

EV rebate.

I got my invite two days ago. Keep checking your inbox! It'll be there soon. I haven't ordered yet, likely will in the coming week.