Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will Roadster be accepted at Exotic car Meet ups?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whenever the Roadsters become available and are out on the road, will these cars be accepted at exotic car meet ups? Like car meet ups that have Lamborghini, Ferrari, Pagani, McLaren, etc. I am sure this car will be faster accelerating than most those gas based exotic cars.

But I feel car people won't appreciate it as much as a Lamborghini because it doesn't make a growling noise. Or it doesn't have the sophistication of a giant gas engine. And that's a big thing in exotic cars is the display of the engine, and that's the thing people wanna hear. But a Tesla can't show off any engine, its motor is like hidden in the wheel area.

But the Roadster will probably beat every exotic more expensive than itself, at least in acceleration.

Whenever the Roadsters become available and are out on the road, will these cars be accepted at exotic car meet ups? Like car meet ups that have Lamborghini, Ferrari, Pagani, McLaren, etc. I am sure this car will be faster accelerating than most those gas based exotic cars.

But I feel car people won't appreciate it as much as a Lamborghini because it doesn't make a growling noise. Or it doesn't have the sophistication of a giant gas engine. And that's a big thing in exotic cars is the display of the engine, and that's the thing people wanna hear. But a Tesla can't show off any engine, its motor is like hidden in the wheel area.

But the Roadster will probably beat every exotic more expensive than itself, at least in acceleration.
Drop a can of V8 juice in the frunk and go anyway. When you arrive, pop the hood.