Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will sell brand new 21’’ Überturbine Wheels and Tires (Front and Rear, excluding TPMS)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,

I will be picking up a 2022 MYP in next few weeks (VIN number has been assigned in the order and the estimated delivery date is currently between November 16-21). After doing some research, I have already set my mind to change the wheels to aftermarket 20''. The 21’’ Überturbine Wheels will be immediately taken off upon delivery. They will be missing TPMS as I will be transferring them to the new aftermarket tires and wheels. I am going to arrange it so that a technician at the Tesla dealership does this work upon delivery.

This listing is for a set of four (4) original OEM/factory Tesla MODEL Y 21" Black wheels on Tesla/Pirelli tires.

DESCRIPTION: Factory wheels and tires planned to be removed from a new Model Y PERFORMANCE prior to retail delivery

WHEELS: These genuine Tesla Model Y wheels/Tires are essentially brand new

TIRES: Original factory Tesla/Pirelli P ZERO PZ4 PNCS T0 radials.

Sizes: 255/35R21 in front and 275/35R21 in back.

FITMENTS: Tesla Model Y only.

VALUE: Compare at $7,100.00 at the Tesla dealer for this set of four factory 21" wheels/Tires, I am only asking $3800 (This was cost for me to find aftermarket 20'' all season tires from Tsportline). The shipping will cost little more than $300 for three day shipping with Fedex in the United States. I live near Devon (near Philadelphia), PA 19333. If you want to arrange for a local pick-up, that would be okay with me also.

This is for future arrangement but I would like to see if there is anyone who is willing to wait a few weeks for the OEM 21'' wheels/tires

I will only accept payment via PayPal or Venmo

If you are interested, please send me an email at [email protected] or Text/call my cell at 215-350-8242.

Thank you,