Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will Tesla Be Taken Over?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm late to this post, I've just joined the forum as an enthusiast of Tesla, and not a owner… maybe one day.
I truly hope Tesla doesn't fall into the hands of the big petrol burner manufacturers as they just strip the technology from Tesla then dismantle the company.

I'm late to this post, I've just joined the forum as an enthusiast of Tesla, and not a owner… maybe one day.
I truly hope Tesla doesn't fall into the hands of the big petrol burner manufacturers as they just strip the technology from Tesla then dismantle the company.

Welcome to the club. I think you can rest assured that Tesla will not be bought out. There are lots of reasons for that and just reading through the rest of this thread should address most of the reasons it will not happen. But just to assure you, the number one reason is that Tesla is Elon Musk's company and he won't ever let it happen if he can stop it, and he can.

The biggest real threat to Tesla is misinformation. Tesla is selling a new technology and the general public has a fear of the unknown and the information they get now will be their first impression. If that first impression is a bad one, like the overblown fires, then they will continue to be fearful and possibly spread the misinformation to the people they know. "I heard those Tesla's catch on fire all the time." Fighting misinformation and FUD with real facts goes a long way to ensuring the success of Tesla and it's vehicles.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

I think you need to post over 10 times before you can edit. :)

This is a great forum with vast amounts of information and lots of unique opinions. You can learn a lot that has nothing at all to do with Tesla and their vehicles. The investment section is very good. If you want to learn about SpaceX, Elon's rocket company, there is a whole section just for that.

Have fun and join in.