Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will Tesla cut prices on its Model Y in 2021 with three more factories open?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh crap... You're a troll and I totally bit on your bait. :mad:

I wonder when the epic burn of the century will be finished and what the tally will be. $38B in losses last year. Another $1B or so after two trading days in 2021.

oh yeah, takes on different identifies, but is always hanging around the same friends around "Vegas" Always saying not to be this years, or this quarters.... wait till all the improvements come in. Same story time and again. Never enough distance, always something new coming to defer the purchase... LOL

Reactions: mark95476
oh yeah, takes on different identifies, but is always hanging around the same friends around "Vegas" Always saying not to be this years, or this quarters.... wait till all the improvements come in. Same story time and again. Never enough distance, always something new coming to defer the purchase... LOL

Im not sure what are you talking about but im glad you are enjoying your 10/23 Perfect car.

Just to mention that "perfect" word is telling me that you are aware of Tesla quality issues.

In the meantime i am getting ready for my new model Y with new console, door trim, longer range, new headlights, dual fart mode, interior lights, heated wheel, HEPA filter....

Its all good my friend

Im not sure what are you talking about but im glad you are enjoying your 10/23 Perfect car.

Just to mention that "perfect" word is telling me that you are aware of Tesla quality issues.

In the meantime i am getting ready for my new model Y with new console, door trim, longer range, new headlights, dual fart mode, interior lights, heated wheel, HEPA filter....

Its all good my friend
Yeah, let us know when you actually buy one.... :rolleyes:

Okay, this troll has a meat puppet or sock puppet. Thanks for the info.

• Funny
Reactions: Zorg