Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will the Model 3 be better built for taller people?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My concern about the cabin being so far forward is one of room for my feet. My most comfortable shoes are US size 14. I hope that he footwells are constructed so that I'll be able to operate the pedals using my whole foot if I like, just to have a change in position. My legs can sometimes be a little cramped if I must hold my ankle and knees in a particular position for a very long time. It helps to be able to stretch, or bend, or flex from time to time. I'm hoping that having the dashboard more forward doesn't mean it will also be so low that I can't rotate my feet, flexing at the ankle, every once in a while.

The first thing I do when considering a new car is see if I can get into the front seats without cranking my neck over. Most cars fail this test, and I drop them from the "maybe" list. Some pass, though. My Prius V is very spacious and tall. My Triumph is great (with the top folded!). I hope the Model 3 passes, too, because if it doesn't then I will have to pass on it.
Robin