Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will there be a Model 3 signature edition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He also said that higher spec'd cars would be made first, but you'll only jump ahead of people in your region that choose lower spec'd cars. This was all said before they got 325k pre-orders so who knows but the higher spec'd cars will be more profitable for them to prioritize so likely will be made first.

He also said that higher spec'd cars would be made first, but you'll only jump ahead of people in your region that choose lower spec'd cars. This was all said before they got 325k pre-orders so who knows but the higher spec'd cars will be more profitable for them to prioritize so likely will be made first.
That's good to hear. I am in the Seattle area so guess people are a bit rich here :(

That's good to hear. I am in the Seattle area so guess people are a bit rich here :(

I am in the Seattle area too. I don't intend on maxing out my 3. But there are probably a few options that you can add that will put you in line in front of most of the people. Honestly...AWD will be the most valuable option you can add in my opinion. (And Elon said it will be less than $5K) It will add a little bit more range and performance.

The only options I intend on getting right now are AWD, Autopilot, and Red Paint. I think this will come in at around $42K total. The bigger battery is at the top of my "wants" list though. But will probably be too expensive to get past the wife. :)

I am ok to option it upto nearly 60k. But, if I have to wait till late 2018, I will just order an entry level model S.

I am in the Seattle area too. I don't intend on maxing out my 3. But there are probably a few options that you can add that will put you in line in front of most of the people. Honestly...AWD will be the most valuable option you can add in my opinion. (And Elon said it will be less than $5K) It will add a little bit more range and performance.

The only options I intend on getting right now are AWD, Autopilot, and Red Paint. I think this will come in at around $42K total. The bigger battery is at the top of my "wants" list though. But will probably be too expensive to get past the wife. :)