Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will there be a Model X Beta Event?

AnOutsider

S532 # XS27
Apr 3, 2009
Naturally, no direct info, but I'd wager yes. I can't cite a source, but if I remember correctly, around the time folks were speculating about the Model X appearing in Geneva, someone said something along the lines of "The Model X will be premiered at a factory/tesla event". That aside, it just makes sense that they do. It'll be a PR event, sure, but I'll bet they'll want some reservation holders on-hand as well.

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
Talk to Bonnie... she's got have it in spades. Or at least I would think.
And if anyone were to know, it would be her... though she probably has an NDA in place. ;)

No obsessing here (yet). Then again, I'm driving a Roadster every day. That helps. A LOT. :)

I'm considering not picking out anything, just telling Tesla 'Surprise me!'. Wonder what I'd get ...

Well, I am starting my Model X obsession since getting our reservation a week ago or so. Like Bonnie, I am grateful to be driving a Tesla Model S while I "wait...and wait". Tesla really needs a big reveal or beta event to get me even more obsessed! I've starting reading everything I can on the car and haunting the forums again.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC