Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will there be a Model X Beta Event?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's easy not to worry about when you'll get your X, if you have another Tesla in your garage. :)

You know this struck me today. I got so worked up over a possible 3-12 months longer wait. So I couldn't take it anymore! I can't stand the worry anymore, so if you can't beat them, join them. So I'll just go ahead and put one in my garage and shut the hell up now. :)

Soooo..... went in to the new Vancouver store this afternoon and took a demo out for a quick spin and BAM!

Model S 60 | Grey | 19" Silver Cyclone with Tire Upgrade | Piano Black with matching Yacht Floor | Tech Package | Parking Sensors | 900 km

What shall I name him? Was so quick, I didn't even have a name picked out :D

You know this struck me today. I got so worked up over a possible 3-12 months longer wait. So I couldn't take it anymore! I can't stand the worry anymore, so if you can't beat them, join them. So I'll just go ahead and put one in my garage and shut the hell up now. :)

Soooo..... went in to the new Vancouver store this afternoon and took a demo out for a quick spin and BAM!

Model S 60 | Grey | 19" Silver Cyclone with Tire Upgrade | Piano Black with matching Yacht Floor | Tech Package | Parking Sensors | 900 km

What shall I name him? Was so quick, I didn't even have a name picked out :D

Excellent. Bonnie, in her own way, has sold another Tesla.

Oh Paul! I've been fighting the urge for quite a while now. Good thing there's no T store within 600 miles of here (?) or not.

Grey is the best color. I'd call it "the SLED" congrats!

Oh Paul! I've been fighting the urge for quite a while now. Good thing there's no T store within 600 miles of here (?) or not.

Grey is the best color. I'd call it "the SLED" congrats!
Thanks! Yes its hard to say if its a good thing or not, I think even if the store wasn't there, I'd be talking to the nearest service centre and just get it done!

That's what happened to me 10 months ago. Also with a gray 60. Took the floor model as I didn't want to wait...
Enjoy. You will love it