Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will there be a Model X launch event in Hawthorne, and if so, how can I get in?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Usually when Musk and co. make a big announcement it's done at their Hawthorne facilities, so I was wondering if there were any murmurs of such an event happening for the X. I live in Hawthorne, which is slightly convenient.

And if there is a launch event there, how could I get in?

Reserve a Model X.

Having said that, I doubt they will do an event at Hawthorne. If they do a reveal of the X it will be the delivery of the Founders series and will, like the S deliveries, happen at the factory in Fremont. I hate to repeat it but Elon did say we wouldn't see the X until it was delivered.

Although, I'm starting to think he could take one to Colbert next week as I think perhaps Colbert has actually purchased a Founders X.

In my mind. I did say "I think" didn't I? ;-)

Perhaps I should have been more clear as to it being my WAG after reading the whole Colbert thread. It would be fun to see but I highly doubt it would actually happen.

Sorry for any confusion.

Wow.... I have such influence in starting rumors. gotta be worth rep points!
Hmmm.... Wonder if #1 and #2 sigs like driving their Xs? Sure, Tesla is "saying" that its tests but really, do you really believe that the blue X we have last seen isn't Founders? Depending on traction this has to be worth rep points too!

Last edited:
Hmmm.... Wonder if #1 and #2 sigs like driving their Xs? Sure, Telsa is "saying" that its tests but really, do you really believe that the blue X we have last seen isn't Founders? Depending on traction this has to be worth rep points too!

System won't let anyone give rep points for a post where the company name is mis-spelled. Sorry. :frown:

Hmmm.... Wonder if #1 and #2 sigs like driving their Xs? Sure, Tesla is "saying" that its tests but really, do you really believe that the blue X we have last seen isn't Founders? Depending on traction this has to be worth rep points too!
Sorry for not giving you credit! Didn't feel like sorting back through to find who planted that seed. ;-)

Sorry for not giving you credit! Didn't feel like sorting back through to find who planted that seed. ;-)

I know Sig #1 and I promise you, it's not Stephen Colbert. :)

But perhaps Colbert gets a founders series? Maybe Letterman gets it not Colbert.
Hey why not. Its just as feasible as all the other conspiracy theories and fantasies here

Man I gotta learn to do that the first time.

But as far as real rumors go.....
i heard she was out shopping for checkered shirts and stopped off at a party store to buy a disguise. She was last see driving that blue X....the photo was posted by Nigel....quite the conspiracy perpetrated by these ex TMC moderators.
You heard it here first:rolleyes: