Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will there be badging? (poll)

Will the Cybertruck have badging?

• Yes, it will have badging (Tesla logos, trim level, maybe even "Cybertruck")

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • No, it won't have any badging

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you think the Cybertruck will have traditional badging when it releases? There don't seem to be any Tesla badges, or any trim line badging (like Dual Motor) on the press shots. And it didn't say "Cybertruck" anywhere on it.

Personally, I think this is the first vehicle ever made that can get away with having zero badging. It literally can't be confused with any other vehicle on the road. But I do wonder if there will be people out there that have no idea what it is and could benefit from some badging.

What do you think?

At some point you need to associate your brand. I think it may not be an ostentatious large badge, but I expect the Tesla T to show up sir here on the body, even if it’s small and in one of the corners of the jumper or the side or something. Hard to think you’d spend all this money on a vehicle and not include some branding of some kind to get equity out of

Reactions: rocketdallas
Screenshot_20191126-064430.png

Ryan McCaffrey on Twitter

Do you think the Cybertruck will have traditional badging when it releases? There don't seem to be any Tesla badges, or any trim line badging (like Dual Motor) on the press shots. And it didn't say "Cybertruck" anywhere on it.

Personally, I think this is the first vehicle ever made that can get away with having zero badging. It literally can't be confused with any other vehicle on the road. But I do wonder if there will be people out there that have no idea what it is and could benefit from some badging.

What do you think?
No badges because the "bullet proof" sheet metal is too hard to drill mounting holes. :)

Most car badges are just glued on. Nothing would prevent someone from doing the same on the CyberTruck.

Or you could put all sort of decals and stickers on it. And if you get bored with them, scrape them off and it would leave very little evidence they were every there. There is no paint to mess up removing them.

Or you could put all sort of decals and stickers on it. And if you get bored with them, scrape them off and it would leave very little evidence they were every there. There is no paint to mess up removing them.

Finally, the perfect car for the everyday Parking Lot Politician!

Attachments

• main-qimg-bd587f36b2f3b59da2798eea26f75395.jpeg
    main-qimg-bd587f36b2f3b59da2798eea26f75395.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 42