Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will they fit? 19" +30 offset

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice wheels. Where did you get the P85 badge?

Got lucky and the badge came on delivery. If you don't have it, you can ask your service center for one.

Here's two pictures on the Low setting. Looks much better. About 1.5-2 finger gap. Do my eyes deceive me? Is the rear showing quite a bit of negative camber?

photo 2.JPG

photo 1.JPG

Last edited:
I switched my tires out today. I found that the Michelin A/S's weren't sticky enough to handle the P85's power in 255/40-19. And, they rubbed when I went into reverse and turned the wheel 90% of the way.

I changed the whole setup to Continental DW's. Front: 245/45-19 Rear: 275/40-19. No rubbing anymore, no fitment issues! Ride seems more sporty (obviously) compared to the A/S tires.

Last edited:
tdiggity - when you had the 255/40/19's where did it rub? the wheel well liner? front/rear? inside/outside? I would love to fit 255's in the front. I'm considering the forgestar cf5v due to their spoke design making the wheels look bigger - like they're 20 in wheels.

tdiggity - when you had the 255/40/19's where did it rub? the wheel well liner? front/rear? inside/outside? I would love to fit 255's in the front. I'm considering the forgestar cf5v due to their spoke design making the wheels look bigger - like they're 20 in wheels.

The fronts. But it was specific to the tires. Michelin A/S in 245/45-19 (stock size for fronts) rubbed, but the continental DW did not rub. The rubbing only happened when reversing with the steering wheel turned about 90% of the way to any side. I think if you stick with +35mm there would be little rubbing if any.