TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Will this table fit in my MS?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by ndhaon91, Mar 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ndhaon91

ndhaon91 Member

End table measuring 4' x 14" x 32". Any idea if that will fit with the seats down?

2. Zythryn

Zythryn M3 Silver, M3 Midnight Silver

That should easily fit.
    We hauled bookcases bigger than that.

3. CTShore

CTShore Supporting Member

image.jpg Took a picture of this post last summer with my iPhone. Has come in handy many times.

4. ndhaon91

ndhaon91 Member

5. BriansTesla

BriansTesla Old school meets new tech

Glad this has been helpful.

attachment.php?attachmentid=23707&d=1371180071.jpg

6. garygid

garygid Member

I brought some pvc pipes home with my Tesla. Some smaller diameter 20-foot pieces
    went from the passenger footwell diagonally out the back, but was too flexible, and was
    wanting to drag on the ground. However, cutting a few feet off made it work Ok.

Had I needed the full length, I could have bought one larger diameter piece
    to use as a stiffener, and tied the little to the big.

You can get 4 full size tires on wheels in the Model S, in two stacks of two.

7. SPXMike

SPXMike Member

Thank you Brain and CTShore. This sketch now lives in my IPhone as well. Will definitely come in handy as I make my weekly tithing to Home Depot