Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will tri motor be 550-600 mi,es?

Tri Motor will be how many miles?

Votes: 14 41.2%

Votes: 15 44.1%

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Other
Once I put 35's Super Swampers on it, my overland vehicle gear and off-road lights, winch, Hi-lift jack, plus an off road refrigerator, rooftop tent, gun safe, jerry cans of water, Zero FX and giant flag of my favorite president, I bet I get >250 miles of range at 80 MPH, towing my off-road trailer with large spare tire. :)
https://www.mensjournal.com/adventure/how-to-make-a-used-vehicle-overland-ready/

Last edited:
Hoping Tri-Motor is at least 500 miles of unladen range or I am not as interested in it. Chargers are too few and far between for me, winter's brutal, and there is only one supercharger being predicted this year to be installed in my entire state. At least the SC will be in a area that I'd want to drive to and from, rather then in my home town. "Faster" Chargers are coming, but limited to 25KW and I know of one 49KW one coming online as well. Demand charges prevent a lot of high KW chargers from being introduced into the state. If the Cyber suffers the same loss of range as my Y, that would mean a 250ish miles of range in the winter and more then enough range in the summer, which is when I really do my driving.

Reactions: QUBO
Hoping Tri-Motor is at least 500 miles of unladen range or I am not as interested in it. Chargers are too few and far between for me, winter's brutal, and there is only one supercharger being predicted this year to be installed in my entire state. At least the SC will be in a area that I'd want to drive to and from, rather then in my home town. "Faster" Chargers are coming, but limited to 25KW and I know of one 49KW one coming online as well. Demand charges prevent a lot of high KW chargers from being introduced into the state. If the Cyber suffers the same loss of range as my Y, that would mean a 250ish miles of range in the winter and more then enough range in the summer, which is when I really do my driving.
They have SC's in Alaska?