Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will X100D also get upgraded performance?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why is MX slower than MS when laws of physics (traction) would dictate that regardless of the relative weight difference they should get equal acceleration because traction is respectively better for a heavier car? MX maybe needs a more powerful engine? It should be able to do 0-60 2.3 or less as MS

The Model X is nearly 600 pounds heavier, why would it be faster than a Model S? The gutted Model S from the Tesla Racing Channel gets faster when weight is reduced, only makes sense that it would go slower as weight is added.

I've read some S100D owners getting a performance increase lately. Are there any chances this upgrade will also show up on X100D, or already be activated on vehicles produced in October?
You should call service center to find out. I got my X100D in June this year. I called them and they told me it “should be” eligible after I gave them my VIN #. They need to hook up my car to confirm. My appointment is around 2 weeks from now

While I am not sure if my car is actually eligible yet, at least it is possible. You should call.

You should call service center to find out. I got my X100D in June this year. I called them and they told me it “should be” eligible after I gave them my VIN #. They need to hook up my car to confirm. My appointment is around 2 weeks from now

While I am not sure if my car is actually eligible yet, at least it is possible. You should call.
Thanks for info. My car will be delivered in December. I will ask when taking the delivery.