Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will you add EAP based on the v9 features and current discount?

Going to add EAP before the end of September

• Yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Nope

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Personally I don't think EAP is worth $5K now, and the v9 updates that have leaked so far haven't changed my mind. I am very much looking forward to blindspot warning, but that seems to be available to all. I couldn't care less about lane change suggestions. Of course we still have to see how reliable it is, but generally I'm pretty sure that good old Natural Intelligence will continue to make better decisions about when to best change lanes since it can look further ahead, and has a better reading of what the NIs in the other cars around you might be thinking. ;)

Reactions: fiatlux
I got my car last week and purchased EAP, I enjoy using it whenever possible and I don't have a commute, my only regret is not buying full self driving at the same time.
I added FSD right before I bought my car, simply because while I don't really know when it will be out, I figured I would want it, and I would not want to pay $5k instead of $3k. I love EAP though! Use it every time I drive.