Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Willing to help with MPP Suspensions Install - No charge - Seattle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just installed MPP sports coils, rear camber arms, and front lower control arms bearings last weekend at a self service garage in Kirkland. Rides so much better now than stock and gave me more confidence taking corners at a higher speed.

If you are near Seattle area, I am more than happy to help with the install, no charge, just out of passion. Also can save you about $650. It did take me a bit more than whole day to do this since it was my first time. With some help, we can knock this out in 8 hours or less.

Attachments

• D1F01EE9-CA50-4A81-B1A3-5886AD40D739.jpeg
    D1F01EE9-CA50-4A81-B1A3-5886AD40D739.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 121
Hey, I've been considering swapping to comfort coilovers and maybe adding the MPP lift kit to my M3 but the cost of install and not knowing a good shop to take it to have been holding me back. How much did the garage space cost to rent? I used to have jack, jack stands etc. And work on my own cars but got rid of that stuff a while ago and I didn't want to buy it all just for this project then have to find a place to keep it. Seems like the DIY garage might be a good solution.

Did you do your own alignment after installing the new suspension or did it not change the right height enough that you felt it would need it? Or just take it to a shop for an alignment after install?

Thanks for any info you can provide. If I wind up getting the parts I may take you up on your offer of free help too!

Hi,

Any recommendation for a good damper installation shop with descent price near Seattle area? I am considering replacing the stock damper on my 2023 MYLR with Tein EnduraPro Plus. I have received a verbal quote from a shop in Redmond and I think their price is too expensive (almost $1k).

Thanks!

Hello @mocmirza I’ve asked many shops around Seattle area before installing and was quoted around $1k as well. There is a shop in Portland area call @passiondrivemotors from Instagram recommended to me by @MODEL+ and they quoted me $300 for install. Since I am a handy guy myself, I’ve decided to diy it. It was quite fun the bond with my car 😂.

If time is a problem, let me know I am always down to help!

Reactions: MODEL+