Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Willing to Sell Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am taking delivery of my Model S this week. Model S is Black w/ black leather interior, 85KW battery, technology package, active air suspension, and lacewood decor. Serious offers only please, you can PM me or comment on this post.

That is why I did not purchase the roadster when it came out. Not my wife but I did not want to spend big twice. I would spend big twice for two bigger Tesla's though. If someone makes money selling the car I have no issue with that BUT if you received it and drove it, I feel it would be much, much harder to sell. It is absolutely fantastic!

That is true Telsa will take the car back, unfortunately the trade in value is ~ $20,000 below what I owe after making payments the last 19 months, a very salty number, hence, I'm trying to recoup more on the secondary market for the Roadster if possible.

Will you take an offer of exactly what you paid for it if I come and get it?

No, I appreciate the offer but it would be much less headache to let Tesla defer my delivery, which they will do, and give me time to sell my Roadster. I will only sell for a profit so I can pay down my roadster some and get back in line for a Model S. Getting the S is my ultimate goal, the Roadster isn't practical for my family unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a fellow, Alex I think looking for a Model S. He'll buy it for $130,000 so you could make a quick buck.

I appreciate the thought but I contacted him and he only wants a performance model. Good idea though, he was offering a very fair price.

No, I appreciate the offer but it would be much less headache to let Tesla defer my delivery, which they will do, and give me time to sell my Roadster.

If Tesla has notified you that your car is ready for delivery next week, you only have 30 days to accept it or lose your deposit. As a Roadster owner they might give you a bit of leeway though. Hope it works out one way or another.