Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
JHWJR, I agree. I have looked on PlugShare in the past and I have already asked some of my extended family in the area to scout for chargers that can been added but I figured I would ask here in the event that someone knew of a charger that wasn't there. I apologize, I should have mentioned that in my original post.

In addition to the like, dislike, love, smile, etc., we need a "hero for a day" button. Just sayin'.
haha, thanks. The real heros list on plugshare. I'm hesitant to list myself since I don't have an outdoor plug.

JHWJR, I agree. I have looked on PlugShare in the past and I have already asked some of my extended family in the area to scout for chargers that can been added but I figured I would ask here in the event that someone knew of a charger that wasn't there. I apologize, I should have mentioned that in my original post.
ND Tesla owners group on facebook is the place for that question for an area like this. It's a mini family.

Second, I've been invited/asked to attend things (they want the Tesla there) and the crazy part is they are events in ND but someone in MN contacts me. That's how non EV friendly it is around here yet.