Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wind noise from front drivers/passengers quarter panel window and Footwell lights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone, I'm pretty new to this forum so please go easy on me. I took delivery of my CPO MS 85 KWH on the16th of this month and I'm still getting use to it. On my way to a supercharger in Fresno, Ca I noticed a lot of wind noise at high way speeds that seemed to be leaking into the car from the front drivers and passengers quarter panel window and was wondering if anyone out there experienced this issue? I am pretty sure I'll need to take it to the SC to have them fix it but again for informational purposes I figured I'd ask. Also I notice the OEM LED interior lights that comes with the car are all pretty dull but more importantly the footwell lights don't seem to stay on like other vehicles I've driven in the past. When I got to the superchargers and open the door the lights came on briefly but went off after I closed the doors and remained off for the rest of my drive back home. Any thoughts?