Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window auto Down/Up with button

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For some reason my driver side window will not automatically go all the way down or back up with a flick of the window button. All three other windows do however. Is this a setting some where that toggles this feature in/off??

I say this with the utmost humility, RTFM...

Page 15:
https://www.tesla.com/sites/default/files/model_3_owners_manual_north_america_en.pdf

Calibrating Windows
In the unlikely event that a window behaves unexpectedly (touches the bright molding, fails to open or close properly, goes down more than normal when the door opens, etc.), you can calibrate it to potentially fix the issue.
To calibrate a window:
1. Close the door with the affected window.
2. Sit in the driver's seat and close the driver
door.
3. Use the driver window switch to raise the
affected window until it stalls.
4. Use the driver window switch to lower the
5. Use the driver window switch to raise the
The window should now be calibrated. If the issue continues after attempting the calibration procedure a couple times, contact Tesla.

Reactions: mrau
I say this with the utmost humility, RTFM...

Page 15:
https://www.tesla.com/sites/default/files/model_3_owners_manual_north_america_en.pdf

Calibrating Windows
In the unlikely event that a window behaves unexpectedly (touches the bright molding, fails to open or close properly, goes down more than normal when the door opens, etc.), you can calibrate it to potentially fix the issue.
To calibrate a window:
1. Close the door with the affected window.
2. Sit in the driver's seat and close the driver
door.
3. Use the driver window switch to raise the
4. Use the driver window switch to lower the
5. Use the driver window switch to raise the
The window should now be calibrated. If the issue continues after attempting the calibration procedure a couple times, contact Tesla.

Ive read through most of the manual but for whatever reason this section didn’t stick out to me so I appreciate the post of this section and it did resolve this odd issue. I was focused on there being a setting somewhere which is also why I posted.