TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Window Cleaner with Tint?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Armadillos, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Armadillos

Armadillos Member

I was wondering what everyone would recommend I use to wash the windows in my Tesla now that I have my windows tinted. I usually use a window cleaner spray that's like a foam, works really well but I worry that it will take the tint off.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

2. Fezzik

Fezzik P100D, M3LR

Light mist of warm water and a microfiber is all i use.

3. TexasEV

TexasEV Well-Known Member

My tint installer (I have 3M Crystalline) recommended Stoner Invisible Glass. It works great.

4. FLDarren

FLDarren Member

I use ammonia free windex. Works great.

5. JMG

JMG Member

My tint installer said anything without ammonia. I think he uses baby soap, very diluted of course.

6. CarmaKazi

CarmaKazi Member

Been using Stoner Invisible Glass for 10+ years. Water and microfiber works, but SIG with microfiber is what i prefer.