Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window Close from App

davezforce

IG @davezforce
Jan 18, 2017
NJ
FYI. Model X windows can be rolled up. I have the Remote Tesla App installed (Formerly Remote S) and along with vent windows, it has a close windows button. I just verified on my Raven X and the windows do close. So Tesla’s app is limiting us from closing them not the car itself.

Puddles

Jun 2, 2017
Fresno, CA
You can do it from the tesla app, here:

AAA.jpg

Puddles

Jun 2, 2017
Fresno, CA
Well! I kinda figured they'd be the same, sorry. That does seem odd.

Maybe you X'ers have super powerful window motors that could clip the end off a cigar, or finger.

davezforce

IG @davezforce
Jan 18, 2017
NJ
Weird my app does not have the option to close the window. In fact it warns me that I won’t be able to close them.
The stock Tesla app will not have the roll up option. Just vent down. I get the warning as well. But if u install a 3rd party app like Remote Tesla then you have the ability to roll up as well.

Kekoa

Jun 6, 2021
Seattle
The stock Tesla app will not have the roll up option. Just vent down. I get the warning as well. But if u install a 3rd party app like Remote Tesla then you have the ability to roll up as well.
Are you referring to the Rego Apps Remote Tesla App? I just bought it and don’t see a way to roll up the windows for my MS.

davezforce

IG @davezforce
Jan 18, 2017
NJ
Are you referring to the Rego Apps Remote Tesla App? I just bought it and don’t see a way to roll up the windows for my MS.
Yes. Tap this button and it will bring up a drop down menu.

Attachments

• BADF0495-A54A-402C-A9AF-FA101A1C3C6E.jpeg
    BADF0495-A54A-402C-A9AF-FA101A1C3C6E.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 42

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC