Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window Lock “Dog Mode”?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m pretty sure in prior vehicles setting “Window Lock” locked all the windows except the driver’s.

In my 2022 M3LR it seems to only lock the rear windows. This is a problem if you have a dog in the right front seat periodically opening the passenger window, which is quite distracting. I don’t see a setting to allow Window Lock to disable the passenger window as well. Seems like there should be, if only for dog owners.

I have not seen this discussed. Is there a way to do this?

I've had the same thing -- the dog can open the front windows when dog mode is enabled.

I’ve not yet had that happen, but it seems a serious design flaw.

Leave your dog in the car in Dog Mode and he/she opens the window and jumps out? And possibly leaves the contents of your car vulnerable to theft? Not good.

Needs to be fixed. How does one bring this to Tesla’s attention?

I’ve not yet had that happen, but it seems a serious design flaw.

Leave your dog in the car in Dog Mode and he/she opens the window and jumps out? And possibly leaves the contents of your car vulnerable to theft? Not good.

Needs to be fixed. How does one bring this to Tesla’s attention?
My dog has figured out how to do this. She has jumped out of the car several times when its in dog mode. Can we all put in service requests to get an “all windows lock” feature when dog mode is enabled?