Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How much is shipping? The workflow of your site requires me to give up all my info (email, address) before I learn the total cost, I'd prefer to know an estimate just by entering my zip code before giving all the rest of my PII.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. We use shopify to process this, I agree I wish they had a "estimate shipping cost" button. However to answer your question, it is currently a flat $10 shipping in the continental US for the Tesla corner windows.

Looks like the vendor appears to have gone dark on us :(

Sorry Trevor! We had alerts off and weren't getting notifications when people replied. We should have been checking in, though, our mistake. Always feel free to reach out to us directly through our contact information in the signature of all of our posts.

Thanks for the suggestion to make a TMC forums discount. At this time, that isn't something we offer, but we will look into it. We do offer combined shipping on purchases of multiple kits, however, if you want to do a group buy with members of a local Tesla club, etc, it would save you some money.