TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Window Tint and Film experience

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by ww73, May 4, 2015.

1. ww73

ww73 Member

Is it bad form to discuss other tint/film options given that Metropolitan Details is a sponsor? Don't want to unnecessarily ruffle any feathers, but competition is good for us, right?

2. breser

breser AutoPilot Nostradamus

Of course it's not bad to discuss it. I have Formula One Pinnacle Tint on my car from AccuTint Bellevue. Had a good experience with them.

3. ww73

ww73 Member

Just got the car back from Jay's Tinting in Totem Lake. Got the windows/trunk tinted, full front film, plus mirrors and door edges. He's also throwing in the rear bumper for free when I bring it in next time.

His shop did all the work in a single day. At $1833 after tax I think it's a pretty good deal.

Sadly we didn't do this when we got the car 6 months ago, so there are a few minor rock chips and scratches from road debris.

4. goneskiian

goneskiian Active Member

I've heard good things about NW Auto Salon as well. I think they're in Lynnwood.