Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window Tint for Model 3? Orange county or Inland Empire.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All.

Looking to get windows tinted in orange county or inland empire. Prefer premium brand ceramics like Llumar, huper, 3m for the windows and something like air80 or air90 for the front windshield.

Anyways....... I'm looking for a shop that takes extra steps to prevent all the water from accumulating and draining all over the interior during install since our cars are completely electric.

I used to take my vehicles to VIP Tint in murrieta, but I'm not to happy with them after my last 2 trucks. They stepped on my leather seats multiple times to reach the roof of the truck (had shoe prints on my seats) in order to cut and measure the sunroofs and they take a smoke break every 15 minutes during the install. Just not very professional in my opinion.

Thanks in advance.

Hi All.

Looking to get windows tinted in orange county or inland empire. Prefer premium brand ceramics like Llumar, huper, 3m for the windows and something like air80 or air90 for the front windshield.

Anyways....... I'm looking for a shop that takes extra steps to prevent all the water from accumulating and draining all over the interior during install since our cars are completely electric.

I used to take my vehicles to VIP Tint in murrieta, but I'm not to happy with them after my last 2 trucks. They stepped on my leather seats multiple times to reach the roof of the truck (had shoe prints on my seats) in order to cut and measure the sunroofs and they take a smoke break every 15 minutes during the install. Just not very professional in my opinion.

Thanks in advance.

https://yelp.to/qTKq/rF3QDt86r2

Tint Zone in Rowland Heights.
They do a lot of highend vehicles.
My Model 3 was tinted there with 3M Crystalline.