TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Window Tint in JAX??

Discussion in 'Florida' started by foops, Jan 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. foops

foops New Member

Can anyone recommend a good place to get windows tinted in/around JAX? I've heard Photosync is best option, but my Google searches can't seem to find any authorized dealers in the area. Assume 3M is next best choice?

Any advice/recommendations are appreciated.

2. MMC-

MMC- S70D Refresh > S75D. "MADE ON EARTH BY HUMANS"

I've had good luck with Tint'nTunes on Cassat. They have done two Dodge Ram's over the years for me and my Model S in July 2016.

I have Llumar CTX 30 Ceramic on my S because of it's non RF blocking characteristics.

I get down to Jax three of four times a year.

Good Luck.

3. Velodoc

Velodoc Member

Keep em covered in Callahan is great. He's been around along time. He even installs xpel.

4. Premier Mobile

Premier Mobile Local Vendor - NorCal

Whoever you choose, do confirm whether or not they can do the windshield of the Model X in one piece. There are very few installers capable of doing it from top to bottom.

5. ChrgdTeCHick

ChrgdTeCHick Member

Did you get your tint done? I'm in Jax and get my MS soon and that's a must, but researching the same. Most great rated ones I found in relation to Tesla are Tampa/Miami area