Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window Tint in SF Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone recommend a place where they got their Model S Tinted in the SF Bay Area? Also if so what was the cost and % of tint to did you get?

Your tag leads me to believe you are in Danville? If that is the case the only person I would let touch my car is Vincent over at Omega Werks in Pleasanton. He has wrapped both of my Teslas and is an absolute perfectionist. He is right off Old Santa Rita Road. He does tinting with a number of different films as well. Only issue is you need to schedule him since he is usually booked pretty far out but is worth the wait.

Last edited:
Your tag leads me to believe you are in Danville? If that is the case the only person I would let touch my car is Vincent over at Omega Werks in Pleasanton. He has wrapped both of my Teslas and is an absolute perfectionist. He is right off Old Santa Rita Road. He does tinting with a number of different films as well. Only issue is you need to schedule him since he is usually booked pretty far out but is worth the wait.

+1 for Vincent. I book him about a month out before any new car I'm getting arrives. He is a one man shop and the only guy that touches the car.

Joe Torbati at OC Detailing in Walnut Creek. He has worked on a ton of Tesla's: paint correction, Cquarts, OptiCoat, Epel, tinting, powder coating, etc... He is a perfectionist and has great prices. If you truly want a person who cares about quality and your car give Joe a call. 925-457-4703