TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Window Tint in SF Bay Area

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by msteinbeck, Apr 30, 2015.

1. msteinbeck

msteinbeck Member

Can anyone recommend a place where they got their Model S Tinted in the SF Bay Area? Also if so what was the cost and % of tint to did you get?

2. Riprazor

Riprazor Member

#2 Riprazor, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
    Your tag leads me to believe you are in Danville? If that is the case the only person I would let touch my car is Vincent over at Omega Werks in Pleasanton. He has wrapped both of my Teslas and is an absolute perfectionist. He is right off Old Santa Rita Road. He does tinting with a number of different films as well. Only issue is you need to schedule him since he is usually booked pretty far out but is worth the wait.

3. msteinbeck

msteinbeck Member

Thank you for the tip! I'll will contact him.

4. gordo

gordo Member

I went to Premier in Fremont. Got all surfaces tinted with 75% on windshield, front windows, pano roof and 45% in the rears. They're the only ones who can do Spectra Photosync in the Bay Area. Not cheap by any means, but highly recommended.
    Premier Auto Services - Nano Tech Window Film Installers

5. kp.sfo

kp.sfo Member

Auto Image in Belmont - http://www.autoimagetint.com
    They've done a great job tinting the windows of my Model S. Take a look at their yelp reviews - says it all.

6. AltPowr

AltPowr Member

+1 for Vincent. I book him about a month out before any new car I'm getting arrives. He is a one man shop and the only guy that touches the car.

7. Khatsalano

Khatsalano Member

Auto Image in Belmont is the best. My S85D is my fifth car with them and it looks flawless. My 2004 Prius with 230,000 miles still has a perfect tint job after 11 years ... no peeling, no discoloration, looks OEM.

8. chrischantheman

chrischantheman New Member

9. anxman

anxman Member

AutoImage Belmont did three of my cars. They're awesome and quick.

10. NorCalSJ

NorCalSJ Member

Joe Torbati at OC Detailing in Walnut Creek. He has worked on a ton of Tesla's: paint correction, Cquarts, OptiCoat, Epel, tinting, powder coating, etc... He is a perfectionist and has great prices. If you truly want a person who cares about quality and your car give Joe a call. 925-457-4703