Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window Tint Inland Empire - SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like many, I searched Google for for window tinting until my head hurt. I stumbled across this shop which specializes in Tesla, really liked his web page and made an appointment. When I arrived to have the work done, his showroom has all the samples hung on the wall, we looked at a couple of Tesla’s in the parking lot (he owns a model X) and decided on what I wanted. Really liked the owner, he’s a big supporter of dog rescue which is a plus in my book.

A shout out to Auto Tinting in Upland, CA | AcutintPRO, the Window Tinting Experts . Even if you use another company his web site is a big help on deciding what you want to do. Lot of videos inside and out of different Tesla models. They also install several different tint products.

Big shop, tinting only, no stereos, no wheels, no alarm systems. They totally protect your car inside and out before starting work. Tinting all the way around took 3 1/2 hours. I could not be happier.

IMG_0807.jpeg

IMG_0806.jpeg

IMG_0809.png