TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Window Tint prices

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by Kotoko, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Kotoko

Kotoko Member

I'm in north DFW area and a window tint shop is charging $650 for Lllumar CTX for all four windows, the small rear 1/4 windows, and the one piece rear window. I already heard from Reddit that its $150 too high. Anyone can recommend a good reputable window shop that can do Llumar Stratos in north DFW area?

2. forkee

forkee Member

What does dfw stand for?

I'm getting mine done next week for $500.

3. Teslunatic

Teslunatic Member

Dallas Fort Worth

4. chowfun

chowfun Member

$600 for all 5 windows. It sounds like there's room to negotiate at $650.

5. Kotoko

Kotoko Member

I found a Llumar Stratos dealer who will do $777 for all four windows and rear window in one piece

6. Boourns

Boourns Active Member

Try Pro Tint in Plano. They did my S. They will almost certainly be cheaper, and they did a good job.

7. Kotoko

Kotoko Member

Protint was $415 for ctx which is good but they will only do rear in two pieces

8. lee619

lee619 Member

If your in San Diego go to blacked out windows and tint. Got my front, back, and rear window in one piece done. Full cir ceramic tint by suntek. $460 dollars. You will also get a discount if you pay cash. They also hooked it up with vinyl wrapping my center console.