Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window Tint - Sacramento / Folsom

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love Detail Maniac. Had my Plaid PPF’d there, as well as ceramic coating. Owner offered me a special ceramic coating known as “Feynlab Heal”. If you park the car in the sun, it will heal up ALL micro scratches, including “swirlies”, which is a huge plus on a black car like mine. It’s legit, and is like magic. My mom is going to have her M3 tinted there soon, and I’m going to have them remove & reapply tint on my car, as I wasn’t happy with the results from another tint shop I found before this one (I believe “A+ tint“ is the name.

They use 3M products primarily, from what I know. I was interested in SunTek CIR, but the owner said they don’t carry it, as it doesn’t perform to their standards. I had 3M Crystalline on my last vehicle, and wanted to try something different/better. He advised 3M Ceramic IR. Their highest performance option is supposed to be Stek NEX.

I love Detail Maniac. Had my Plaid PPF’d there, as well as ceramic coating. Owner offered me a special ceramic coating known as “Feynlab Heal”. If you park the car in the sun, it will heal up ALL micro scratches, including “swirlies”, which is a huge plus on a black car like mine. It’s legit, and is like magic. My mom is going to have her M3 tinted there soon, and I’m going to have them remove & reapply tint on my car, as I wasn’t happy with the results from another tint shop I found before this one (I believe “A+ tint“ is the name.

They use 3M products primarily, from what I know. I was interested in SunTek CIR, but the owner said they don’t carry it, as it doesn’t perform to their standards. I had 3M Crystalline on my last vehicle, and wanted to try something different/better. He advised 3M Ceramic IR. Their highest performance option is supposed to be Stek NEX.
Thanks. How much did they charge you for the PPF? How will they charge for the ceramic tints?