Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window tint [where to get windows tinted in around Scottsdale AZ]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would recommend Cactus Window tint:

I have tinted all my Teslas there and they are an installer for Photosync, which in my opinion is the best window tint available.

I would recommend Cactus Window tint:

I have tinted all my Teslas there and they are an installer for Photosync, which in my opinion is the best window tint available.
Thanks. Had my eye on them. A little pricey but hopefully worth it

Did you do your rear window? I keep reading about them cracking
Yes, I did the rear window, door windows, and the glass over the front seat. I did Photosync as Araxara referenced above. I did the SPH30 which is the darkest in that line of tint, but it isn't blackout dark like limo tint. It provides great heat protection in the summer and a decent level of privacy. I have black interior. If you have white seats, the tint will look lighter and the cabin will seem brighter during the day with the same tint. If you have white interior and/or are looking for super dark window look, I'd probably choose something other than Photosync. When I went to Cactus, they had the standard manufacturers display, but also had several cars with the tint being installed to see the differences in person.

In addition, I put 3M Crystalline (CR70) on the windshield. It is virtually undetectable from the outside until around dusk when it can be slightly noticed from the right angle. It really cuts down on the glare and heat from the monster windshield, and also gives the dash/seats 99% UV protection. Unless parked in the summer AZ sun for hours, I rarely use a windshield shade anymore.

Reactions: CarFan77