Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all
One of the first things for the model 3 I’ll be doing is window tints. I want it to look factory as my Audi. So all road legal

has anyone got any photos of a black model 3. Ideally 2021. And what’s the going rate

and also anyone you can recommend in north west London?

Hi all
One of the first things for the model 3 I’ll be doing is window tints. I want it to look factory as my Audi. So all road legal

has anyone got any photos of a black model 3. Ideally 2021. And what’s the going rate

and also anyone you can recommend in north west London?
Not planning to get my M3 tinted just yet. But I'm planning to go to FAW Customs in Golders Green for ceramic coat job, they also do tinting, wrapping, pretty much the works. Not used them before, but their reviews and body of work on Instagram gives me confidence.

Reactions: RP84
What windows did you have tinted and did you do the back window?
I had all windows tinted bar windscreen. The fronts were pretty transparent to adhere to the law but still giving extra UV protection and the backs were 80% I think. At the rear they tinted up to where the roofs tint starts and it is seamless. Really makes the car look how it should be. I used this company Automotive Services who were excellent but a little bit out of your way looking at your location :cool:

Reactions: Bobster1967
I had all windows tinted bar windscreen. The fronts were pretty transparent to adhere to the law but still giving extra UV protection and the backs were 80% I think. At the rear they tinted up to where the roofs tint starts and it is seamless. Really makes the car look how it should be. I used this company Automotive Services who were excellent but a little bit out of your way looking at your location :cool:
Oh it’s cool I sell tint/wrap materials so have plenty here to choose from 😌

• Funny
Reactions: Swall101