Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window Tinting in Atlanta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks! Love this community and this is my first post. I’m considering getting a tinting job on my M3 SR+ but am concerned with quality places in Atlanta and don’t want to run into any issues given how sensitive the doors are in the M3. I’m not on Facebook, so would love any recommendations of good tinting companies in Atlanta. Pictures would be a plus as well. Thanks!

Reactions: Timmy T.
477EEA27-5D6A-411F-ABCA-E2A5D53AB1CE.jpeg
www.Ap3atl.com

They have done dozens of Tesla’s and are very good. I had my car wrapped and tinted with Xpel prime XR ceramic right after delivery. They are in Alpharetta.

Anyone have anything to add on this? I live in Forsyth County and have needed a good tint job for 1.5 years but have dragged my feet. Put it off early on as I was one of the first cars in GA but no excuse now. Do share any and all you can please. Thank You

I'm finally getting around to tinting the very first Model 3 in GA. I'm 30 minutes from AP3. Which direction should I go guys? I'm not rich. What should I expect to pay and which product, tint % and coverage should I do for best value?? HELP??? Thanks