Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window tinting in BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tint on my M3LR was done last week at Brooks Tint in Langley. I did Llumar Air 80% Ceramic for the all the 6 side windows and did Llumar 15% for the half back window. From the inside you can tell it's half but doesn't bother me. From outside you cannot tell the difference. $600 + tax. Highly recommended.

Tint on my M3LR was done last week at Brooks Tint in Langley. I did Llumar Air 80% Ceramic for the all the 6 side windows and did Llumar 15% for the half back window. From the inside you can tell it's half but doesn't bother me. From outside you cannot tell the difference. $600 + tax. Highly recommended.
@ sokhangoo : Can you show us some pictures of the front side windows and the windshield. Can you take a picture from sitting in driver seat looking out the front windshield, and one that is from driver seat looking out passenger window with the passenger window half rolled down ? I just checked out Brookswood Tint's website and it looks like a good place to go to.