Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window tinting in Kent Recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Evening all,
Has anybody had any good experiences or able to give recommendations for window tinting a Model 3 in Kent (ideally Ashford area). I’m wanting the rear side windows done, I believe tinting the fronts wouldn’t be legal due to amount of light coming in. Is the general consensus having only the rears done makes a big difference? I’m thinking of having the rear screen done too, but am not keen on it being in two pieces, so would be looking to find someone with experience of doing it in one piece which I am sure isn’t easy. I have heard some places don’t like to do the roof due to it possibly cracking. Anyone had experience of this? Thanks in advance

I used Modexon in Maidstone to tint the rear windows using 20% film.

Djara does a fantastic job - this is the 3rd time I’ve used him. Highly recommended.

385149B4-1FB9-4547-950B-C00853BF0CFC.jpeg

Reactions: jpm777
That 20% does look good and that is what has been recommended by the company I am considering in Ipswich. I thought it would look too black but that looks fine.

They have also done a number of Model 3's and they have said they always tint the whole rear screen OP.

h

Reactions: jpm777