Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window tinting in northern NJ recs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to get windows tinted for my White M3P. I know it's not so legal to get front driver/ passenger windows tinted in NJ, but I've had tinted windows on my Audi coupe (lighter on the front two and darker on the back three) with no probs for the past 8 years.
Does anyone rec a place to get this done? I'm in Bergen county.
Also what would I expect fo pay? I'm guessing $300-400..

I ordered a car (not a Tesla) from TX that tinted all their cars. I never had tint before. Tint on all side windows. First I noticed I could not see *sugar* backing up in the side view mirrors. Then on rainy nights in poor lighting I could not see a thing out the side windows.

Just ripped it off. Never again. I left the rear doors with it on. But anything on drivers or passenger door is down right hazardous and I see why it’s illegal in most places. Great for summer during the day. But night time, rainy with poor visibility, your just crippling yourself. Be cool if it auto darkened like some glasses.

I want to get windows tinted for my White M3P. I know it's not so legal to get front driver/ passenger windows tinted in NJ, but I've had tinted windows on my Audi coupe (lighter on the front two and darker on the back three) with no probs for the past 8 years.
Does anyone rec a place to get this done? I'm in Bergen county.
Also what would I expect fo pay? I'm guessing $300-400..

You can check out Felix @ www.alwayscleandetailing.com in Fairlawn. I'm taking my car to him next week for full ppf, ceramic, tints, and chrome delete.