Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window Tinting in Seattle area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a good experience with Summit Window Tinting near Tacoma. They carry Xpel films.

I had 20% on the sides and back, with the full back window in 1 piece. Some shops I checked with wouldn't do the full back in 1 piece for some reason (lack of skill?).

I also had 50% on the windshield, which I might have removed, it's too dark for me.

I had a good experience with Summit Window Tinting near Tacoma. They carry Xpel films.

I had 20% on the sides and back, with the full back window in 1 piece. Some shops I checked with wouldn't do the full back in 1 piece for some reason (lack of skill?).

I also had 50% on the windshield, which I might have removed, it's too dark for me.
I recently had my windows tinted and front bumper PPF'ed at Emerald City Window Tinting ECWT - Professional Clear Bra & Window Tinting Installation

They were wonderful to work with and did a great job. I had my windows tinted with XPEL XR Black, 15% front and 45% rear. The front bumper was PPF'ed with 3M.
How much did they charge yall? Definitely thinking of getting the windows tinted. Do ya'll have pics of your tesla with the tint? Thanks in advance.

How much did they charge yall? Definitely thinking of getting the windows tinted. Do ya'll have pics of your tesla with the tint? Thanks in advance.
This is the only pic I have... summitwindowtinting.com has a bunch of pics.
PXL_20230328_205842907.jpg

I've had mine done at Seattle Clearbra. They are based out of Kirkland, so it's a bit of hike from Kent, but their quality is top notch. I had Xpel Prime XR Plus on front, sides and rear windows done and couldn't be happier. They also do PPF wrap and Ceramic coating, which I'm happy to report have exceeded my expectations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seattle ClearBra
I've had mine done at Seattle Clearbra. They are based out of Kirkland, so it's a bit of hike from Kent, but their quality is top notch. I had Xpel Prime XR Plus on front, sides and rear windows done and couldn't be happier. They also do PPF wrap and Ceramic coating, which I'm happy to report have exceeded my expectations.
Thank you for the shout out, great to hear we exceeded your expectations. We love the continued support for this community and have been specializing in Telsa's for many years!

We stand behind our work by offering lifetime warranties for install. Feel free to give us a call!