TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Window tinting in Vancouver/Portland area?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Sleeper, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Sleeper

Sleeper Member

Anyone with advise or experience in the area? I am looking at the 3M product for rear and sides. I am definitely open to other suggestions.

2. TeslaSinHR

TeslaSinHR Member

503 Motoring - I had them do my XPel Paint Protection and am very happy with their work. I did not have them tint my windows but I would go there if I wanted it.

3. Sleeper

Sleeper Member

Thanks man...