Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window Tinting Options / Advice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yes there is no on better in LV than DC auto and the tint looks the same as day 1... the quality of the work is equal to the amazing customer service I received...I have referred at least 6 people that I can count at this point and they are all equally as happy...all said the same thing... DC auto did not try to up sell them, asked the right questions, offered the best deal for their needs and budget and amazingly good quality.

Also i think I mentioned but if you check in on yelp I think you get $20 off... not sure if that deal is still in place but you should check into it...

Keep me posted on your experience...

yes there is no on better in LV than DC auto and the tint looks the same as day 1... the quality of the work is equal to the amazing customer service I received...I have referred at least 6 people that I can count at this point and they are all equally as happy...all said the same thing... DC auto did not try to up sell them, asked the right questions, offered the best deal for their needs and budget and amazingly good quality.

Also i think I mentioned but if you check in on yelp I think you get $20 off... not sure if that deal is still in place but you should check into it...

Keep me posted on your experience...
Wonderful. Thanks! I'll post pictures when done

Attachments

• 797D65F0-33D9-4F3C-952C-EE4B3E22BCA1.jpeg
    797D65F0-33D9-4F3C-952C-EE4B3E22BCA1.jpeg
    587.6 KB · Views: 121