Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Windows Phone Tesla App - Please vote "me too" here if you are a WP user

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm running Tesla connect, love it thanks.
However I can not sync my calendar with my car.
Anyone have any luck syncing outlook with their car?

I just put Tesla Companion back on the store, it fully supports calendar sync, however I have disabled all related cloud services until I find out if Tesla Servers are stable again to re-enable that functionality
Your request appears to be from an automated process

castor's app rocks. it is sad that the cloud service can no longer work. hope telsa get this sorted out.
great to hear it is back, its a better app than those for android/iphone.
request: would be nice if one could change the max charge current, don't know if the api support it.

Me Too!! My car arrives today, can't wait. Would love a Windows Phone app.

Greg, if the app doesn't work for you or crashes please let me know, latest cars usually have different data configuration returned from the servers which the App would not understand and intentionally crashes to send the report back to me, I can't fix these problem before it happens because I don't have Tesla internal information so always I'm one step behind catching up with the changes that were made.

I am a +5 on this (5 Windows Phones in the family).

Maybe when Windows 10 releases an official universal app will come out to cover Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.

- - - Updated - - -

Tesla API doesn't support this feature, is strange they haven't done this yet even on the official App, since as you did, it is one of the most requested features people ask me to add to the App.

Awesome and if you need any help with it in the future reach out.

I am a +5 on this (5 Windows Phones in the family).

Maybe when Windows 10 releases an official universal app will come out to cover Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.

With the release of VisualStudio 2015 it will be possible to recompile iOS apps to run on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. "Too much additional development effort required" should not be an excuse anymore for not to have an official app.

- - - Updated - - -

forgot to add: me too!

+5 (more than 5 Windows Phones in the family)

Tesla Companion is pretty cool. That said...

Microsoft open sources its tool for porting iOS apps to Windows | The Verge

I wonder if this will motivate anyone at Tesla to consider getting it done. I decompiled the official Android version and it's not particularly exotic. Not that I don't appreciate castor's efforts, but an official app would roll with changes and new features as they happen.

What should motivate Tesla is that there are now over 200 million installs of Windows 10. Write the app already. :)

Windows 10 Now Active on over 200 Million Devices | Windows Experience Blog

I am so thankful for those that have the talent to write apps (thanks Gustavo and others!), but what's the formal way to get that above install number to Tesla and have them write an app for the Windows ecosystem?