Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Windows Phone Tesla App - Please vote "me too" here if you are a WP user

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here too.

I am Using a 950XL and also need it for business. It sucks that there is no official app for me. And giving the data to any 3rd party developer is really a very bad thing. Teslas seems to get stolen verz easz if zou use the keyless system, giving all the data outside opens a second door....And it is also not a good idea to make a second mobile contract just for the car.. That sucks too.. I always thought Tesla would be very innovative, but in a few things they are running years behind, but their marketing is great :D
Better WLAN standards and so on would also be nice, but a working WindowsPhone App would make it easier to make a buying decision.

But how do you think about security of your car? You give all the information someone needs to grab the car to a lot of people you do not know... To be honest, this thoughts are a litte bit scaring for me...
But who knows, mybe I can work wit an android based mobile the same way with all my programs as I can do it now with my Windows 10 phone and PC...

Here too.

I am Using a 950XL and also need it for business. It sucks that there is no official app for me. And giving the data to any 3rd party developer is really a very bad thing. Teslas seems to get stolen verz easz if zou use the keyless system, giving all the data outside opens a second door....And it is also not a good idea to make a second mobile contract just for the car.. That sucks too.. I always thought Tesla would be very innovative, but in a few things they are running years behind, but their marketing is great :D
Better WLAN standards and so on would also be nice, but a working WindowsPhone App would make it easier to make a buying decision.

You aren't giving your information to the app developer you are giving it to the app, which is no different than what you do with the official Tesla apps. Microsoft's Windows store makes developers attest to what information is collected and how it is used. If an app developer violates that trust they will be banned as a developer from the store.