TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Windshield conduit

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by thomasoppida, Oct 18, 2016.

1. thomasoppida

thomasoppida Member

I asked my Tesla service rep. if I could buy a new windshield conduit because I wanted to hide the cables for dashcam in it alongside the exsisting one. They asked me if I had the part number for the conduit!? Shouldn`t they be able to find this for me? Does anybody here have this?

2. 00poop6x

00poop6x Member

Welcome | Tesla Service
    If we could all pitch in and somehow extract it all onto PDF within 24hrs for $100...or someone who can retrieve that part number from a Tesla-approved Body Shop can easily get this part number...

Or whoever has removed the conduit can read the number onto here. I haven't seen the part number online yet.

3. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

I don't understand why a Tesla Service employee could not access that information.

4. 00poop6x

00poop6x Member

They can, but from what I've seen so far they just shrug their shoulders and tell you they don't sell it. There has to be someone who bought an oem channel, and on that invoice should be a part #...maybe they'll chime in.

5. vandacca

vandacca Active Member

The Wiring Harness should be part # 1067589-00-A