TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Windshield Distortion

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by wdolson, Jul 19, 2016.

1. wdolson

wdolson Active Member

I haven't seen any other comments on this except one person who took a test drive and thought it was worse on the car he drove than my experience.

I have a refresh S90D delivered June 6 of this year. I've noticed the bottom 1/2 to 1 inch of the front windshield has a fair bit of distortion. It's a minor annoyance in the grand scheme of things, but I was wondering if anyone else has this on their car.

2. jmsurpri

jmsurpri Member

I have the same on my 4 month old 85D.

3. EV-lutioin

EV-lutioin Active Member

Funny you mention it, I have been using a 2013 85 MS loaner this week and one of the first things I noticed was the 1 inch distortion on the bottom of the windshield. If you look at it too much it can make you woozy. I raised my seat so my vision line would be higher. It's odd that 3 years later they have the same issue.