Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Windshield replacement near Montreal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It finally happened. I went on a 8000km road trip in a 2014 Model S with no issues whatsoever. My luck finally ran out right after I got back home. Got a rock impact right on the left bottom corner of the windshield resulting in a crack spreading right across it.
Anyone had a windshield replaced lately? Does Tesla still do them or do they send it out to a third party? I’d rather not deal with third party’s since it has the AP1 setup and I’m worried Lebeau would not calibrate the camera. If anyone around Montreal has been through this lately I’d love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

I'm on my 4th windshield on my 2013 S. Just a bad luck sequence I'm hoping. Always changed the glass at nearby Lebeau on St Jacques. I have so much stuff on hold with the montreal service department due to backorder of parts or no time to repair that I go to other shops for most of my regular stuff. Lebeau orders the glass from Tesla but is able to replace it way more quickly than Tesla ever could these days.

• Informative
Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
I do exterior windshield protection film here in Montreal.

Our roads are so full of construction debris...not worth it for everyone but for people who want to avoid replacement it is piece of mind.

It is a nice add on with Paint Protection film.

Anyone got the rear windshield replaced in Montreal? How much could it cost?

IMG_1135.jpeg