Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Windshield stickers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was working on installing a matte black center console wrap this morn in the cold and the windshield got steamed up and revealed a half dozen 2"x2" sticker squares that no matter how I try or what I use won't be removed. I tried alcohol, goo gone, windex, etc... anyone else have semi-permanent window markings on the inside of their windshield and if so anyone who knows how to remove them for real without damaging anything? Or is this something I could have Tesla fix? They aren't really visible when the window is clean without fog but it really aggravates my OCD when i see them.

Reactions: lensovet
I've got some circular marks from suction cups two years ago. Like yours, only when fogged up. After applying considerable elbow grease trying to remove them and failing, I accepted that the fact that my window is foggy should irritate me more than the marks I can only see when it is.

Reactions: groovyd
I see these too and it drives me nuts. No idea what it is and why they didn’t properly clean the windshield when prepping the car.
However the suction cup circles did go away.

If you can figure out how to remove them you'll be my hero. I really don't want them to have to replace the entire windshield with another and possibly mess something else up and then have to re-c-bond it etc. I believe the Tesla service staff would like to know how to fix this as well since they have had many complaints so far they told me.